I Won and You Could Too!!
Monday, May 4, 2009
I won this fabulous clutch from Red Ruby Rose
.She has a brand new blog and was doing a May 1st giveaway. She posed the question, "If you could be any creature what would you be?"
You can see my winning answer here
. The contest was her very first post and some of the responses are quite funny.
Which brings me to my Mother's Day Give Away Contest
.You could win this beautiful peony clutch from Bella Fiore
made by Red Ruby Rose
for your Mother or yourself. All the details of the contest are right here
. The clutch arrived last week and it is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to give it away, but you can't win if you don't enter! So hurry! The deadline for entry is Friday, May 8, 2009. Good Luck and be creative! It's fun!
Labels: Bella Fiore Floral Design, Floral Clutches, Mother's Day Give Away Contest, Mother's Day Give Away Contest 2009, Red Ruby Rose
posted by Sarina Chauhan @ 10:57 AM
Mother's Day Give Away Contest 2009!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
The details of the Mother's Day Give Away Contest 2009
are finally here! You could win this fabulous peony clutch from Red Ruby Rose
for your mother or yourself by simply placing a floral order and writing a poem! Mother's Day is May 10th.
These are the rules to enter:
- One floral order must be placed online or by telephone for your Mother or wife for a Mother's Day Delivery.The order can be received from April 9, 2009 to May 8, 2009.The deadline for entry is 12:00 noon PST on Friday May 8, 2009. We will accept no other entries after this deadline. No exceptions. There are no flower value restrictions.
- In the card comments portion of the checkout you must write the word CONTEST before your message or simply tell us by phone.
- Your Mother must reside in Victoria, B.C. Canada and be present to accept the floral delivery of the flowers and the clutch at the same time. If you wish to keep the clutch for yourself you must arrange your receipt of it via your Mom.We will not make a separate delivery, nor mail the clutch to you. We would mail the clutch to you at your expense if you do not reside in Victoria;this would be via the Canadian Postal Service and at cost for shipment. We would not pay any duties or related fees. You would need to call us to make these arrangements.
- You can not redeem the clutch for cash value.Nor withdraw your floral order if you do not win the contest.We will accept no cancellations on floral orders that have entered this contest. The clutch received as is.
- After placing your order you must submit a short Mother's Day poem containing the word rose by going to our contact page and sending us your poem.It must be an original work of art. It can be any style you like or length. You must write the word ACCEPT before your poem.This means that you agree to our rules and will abide by them.
- Make sure all your details and contact information are correct and matches the information on your order so we can place the right poem with the right order. We recommend submitting the poem right after you place your order so they come in together.
- The winning poem will be published in this blog but you will retain the copyright.We will identify you by first name only in the post.
- Submissions that do not win will be destroyed.They will not be sent back to you.
- The poem will be chosen by us at our discretion.We will choose the poem we like the best.
- We will judge the poem on originality
- We will judge the poem on creativity
- We will judge the poem based on a Mother's Day Theme
- If you do not use the word rose in your poem you will be disqualified.
- All decisions are final and are at our discretion.
- If you enter this contest you accept these rules and conditions and agree to abide by them.Do not enter if you do not agree to abide by these rules.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone call or both on Friday, May 8,2009
Good luck to all! You could be the winner of this fabulous clutch from Red Ruby Rose
and make your Mom happy by sending her flowers for Mother's Day!
Labels: May 10, Moms, Mother's Day Flowers, Mother's Day Give Away Contest 2009, Red Ruby Rose
posted by Sarina Chauhan @ 11:45 PM